I've been working with the fantastic Faerie Enchantments deck from Ian Daniels for several years now and I love it, so I'm super excited to be offering this one day workshop in collaboration with Ninth Wave Arts.
Faerie Enchantments is a magical system for divination and creating personal spells and rituals based on ancient Celtic magic and symbolism. In this workshop, we’ll work with the Faerie Enchantments deck to discover your soul cards (the Crow and the Bride) and how to work with them.
What you’ll learn:
- A quick overview of the Faerie Enchantments deck
- Your personal soul cards based on your sun, moon, and rising signs
- Choosing your totems for The Beloved Card
- Creating your personal Faerie Rune
- Toning based on the sounds associated with your cards
- Telling your Faerie Tale based on your cards
- The relationship between your soul cards and tarot
- Creating a personal ritual from your cards
This workshop will take place in the beautiful Ninth Wave Arts space at 4596 Carp Road in Carp from 12 to 5pm on Saturday November 18th.
Bring a copy of the Faerie Enchantments deck with you. Decks are available for purchase at Bay & Balm Apothecary in Almonte and in the Ninth Wave Arts Boutique. If you’re unable to get a copy of the deck, I have some extras you can borrow for the workshop.
You’ll need to know your sun, moon, and rising sign (or your date, time, and place of birth so you can determine these signs).